Friday, July 16, 2010

Installing the door lock

On Saturday July 10th I purchased 5 sheets of super thin board at Lowe's for insulating the ceiling. I spent about $65 on the wood.

My friend installed the door lock in the side door.



After the door lock was installed my friend and I went to the small engine repair place in town and dropped off a small broken generator for servicing. The guy behind the counter said that the maximum charge for fixing it would be $80 but would probably be less than that. He said it will be ready in about a week.

When I got online I purchased 50 ft of 12v cool white LED rope light on eBay for around $110.

I also offered $450 for two used 8D deep cycle AGM batteries to a guy in Oregon through eBay's email system.

Click HERE to see a slide show of the photos from this post.