Friday, July 16, 2010

Insulating the walls

It took us about five hours to complete three walls of insulation.
We insulated the walls with the foam board that my friend gave me for this project.

Later in the day I went to Lowe's Home Improvement store and purchased a door lock and a tube of clear silicone for around $20.

When I got a chance to go online again, I purchased two 14 x14 Ventline brand RV roof vents on ebay for $36 ea plus shipping [$85]. I use another friends address as my physical address so I can receive eBay shipments.



I have full size pictures of the events as they unfold that I plan on putting up as soon as I find a decent slide show program to use.








These pictures complete the three walls. next up is installing the door lock and insulating the ramp door.

Click HERE to see a slide show of the photos from this post.