Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Utility Shelves and Laser Printer area...

No home is complete without a color laser printer or utility shelves.. in my opinion anyway.

Just to the left of the Console was an area that looked like it would be great for my color laser printer.

I would want to store paper under it and use the overhead shelf as a plastic bin holder.
The sleeping area had a lot of space above it and I wanted to make use of it.

I set out to create an area where four of the large plastic bins that I have could be stored.

I had to prefab a lot of the project before putting it up and securing it to the wall.







I braced the front edge of the shelves to the Laser Printer shelf on that end, and when the bathroom wall is built, I will brace that to the other end of my utility shelves.

Click HERE to see a slide show of the photos from this post.