Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter In Cali...

Yup, Its winter and my progress has slowed down a great deal. I have done a few things but as the cold crept in, my interest in staying busy has faded a bit.

California at 4500 feet of elevation gets very cold in the winter. Throughout November, December, and January the days have been in the 40's mostly and some of the overnights have gotten down to 12 degrees... brrr

I am thankful that my friend Craig has let me have access to 120volt power because I use a heating blanket and a ceramic heater at night to stay toasty warm.

I pay a small rent to stay on my friend Craig's land because I know that my use of his electricity costs him money and I don't want to be a financial burden to him or his family, plus it's the right thing to do! :)

Even though I have slowed down in my progress, I have still accomplished a great deal over the past three months. Today, I finished the slide show that I had intended to create when I got started but never got around to.. I also created singular slide shows to make the photos in each entry in this blog easier to see. I'm going to try and get those slide shows implemented today.

Click HERE to see a slide show of the photos from all of the posts. [approximately 200 photos]