Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friends... Gotta have em...

Now is a good time to thank the people who have helped me in many different ways with this project so far.

I'd like to thank them Individually... Thank you!

Shane O. - For general support and the use of some of your tools..

Jerry B. - For letting me park my monstrosity in front of your house, and all of the help you have kindly given me in the building and insulating of this trailer...

Craig M. - For loaning me the land and the 110 outlet so I can keep going day after day...

Bob K. - For helping me with the wifi issues and being a knowledgeable electrical / electronic consultant...

Shane F. - For providing me with enough #1AWG wire to interconnect my AGM batteries properly and the crimper and cutting tools to do it safely...

Mom - For listening to me even when I'm a crab and making sure that I'm not dead broke... 

Thank you all for your support and your kindness. I certainly couldn't have done this without you.

:) Owen L.

No comments:

Post a Comment