Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tiling the Console Area

The green marble adhesive tiling that I ordered online from Amazon.com finally showed up and I knew it was time to get busy tiling the floor and the counter top surface in the console area. 

I decided to start with a counter top surface and then work my way to the floor.  I wanted to get the counter top done first because I had to move all the stuff that was on top of the counter top to other locations. Here are some pictures of the resurfacing of the counter top with adhesive tiling.




I knew that when I was done with the counter top, not only could put back the stuff that was on top, but I can also add new things that may have been on the floor.  Here are some pictures of the process of resurfacing the floor with the same adhesive marble tile.