Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Revamped Shower Installation

On Tuesday, August 31, 2010 I posted the framing of the bathroom walls.  At that time I installed the walls without knowing exactly how I was going to build a shower/bathroom.  When I tackled the process again I knew some changes had to be made which included modifying the furthest wall to measurements of 3' x 3' and installing a shower dam.

I made new lines on the wall, reconnected the furthest wall to the floor and cargo trailer wall, and then connected the showered dam to the floor and both shower walls.  The exact inside dimensions are 3' x 3' which should definitely be large enough for myself and possibly someone else to both take a shower at the same time... :D

Here are some pictures of the revamped shower installation.