Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Progress Made So Far

You're probably wondering at this point what the inside of the cargo trailer looked like after all of the many changes.  Here are some pictures of my progress.


The picture on the left shows my electric ceramic heater tilted down at an angle so I can warm up when needed. Just above the heater is the Center Channel speaker that I mounted in an earlier post. Just below the heater are a pair of Logitech powered PC speakers and a Philips webcam.

The pictures on the right show the progress on the studio console area before and after I surfaced the counter top with the fake green marble adhesive tiling and the addition of wall mounting my two 19" Princeton Synergy LCD Monitors.


The top left picture shows my laptop setup with an external keyboard and Logitech trackball. You can also see a better view of the pair of wall mounted 19" Princeton Synergy LCD Monitors. My Saturn SL1 car and My GMC Sierra Pickup truck are  in the bottom left picture. The picture on the right shows the kitchen shelving being used and some of my clothes hanging up in the closet area.