Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back To School

My third semester as a full time college student has begun.  I have lived inside this cargo trailer for almost a year and a half.  I have everything I need except that I still have to shower at friends' houses and I still do my laundry at the Laundromat.  I finally broke down and joined a fitness center a few days ago.  I laugh when I tell people that I was working on getting fat, but now that I am fat, it's important that I lose all that weight so I can start over.  It's my weird sense of humor.

I have at least 12 more posts to make before I get close to being caught up to my current situation.  I have tried to document every important step in the process of turning the inside of this cargo trailer into a home.  When it's all done I'm going to have thousands of pictures depicting practically every facet of the build from start to finish.

My studio area in the cargo trailer has evolved into a magnificent studio / office / workspace.  I designed the area to function as an Internet Radio Station, a Live DJ Console, a Workspace to do homework, and an Office complete with a Computer, Color Laser Printer, and Flatbed Scanner.  My friends who live in houses are very impressed with my compact and efficient studio area.